2018년 3월 20일 화요일

macOS High Sierra external display can't optimize when mac wake up

I found some problems using macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
My most stressed problem is the resolution problem of the external display when my mac wake up.
This appears to be a problem with the touch bar's display extension or mirroring selection.

Now I found a solution.
Go Displays in System Preferences. Then turn off "Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available(Highlighted box on picture)".

This problem is fixed macOS 10.13.4 High Sierra(Not official).

This solution isn't working.

OMG,


I FINALLY found a solution of this problem. Set the HDMI 1.4 mode on your external monitor. If you have this problem like a shit, NEVER use HDMI 2.0 mode. I've got peace FINALLY.

(I'am using macbook pro 15-inch 2017, i7 2.9Ghz, 16GB, and Radeon Pro 560 and Catalina 10.15.0)

Last edit date: 2019.10.24

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

find로 찾은 파일을 특정 디렉터리로 복사하기(macOS)

환경 : macOS 10.13.6(High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave) 리눅스에서 사용하던 몇 가지 방법이 안먹혀서 정리 홈 디렉터리(~/)에서 모든 pdf확장자 파일을 찾아 홈 디렉터리의 Pdf_Files 디렉터리로 복...